Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Holiday Roadtrip in Quebec, Montreal & Ottawa, Canada

This is a late post last year when we celebrated Christmas and New Year with my family in Canada.
It was my second time in the country and a first time for hubby and it was indeed a winter wonderland holiday. Hubby wanted to experience snow again and I just hated it especially when it is freakin' minus 10deg brrr! Anyway, if you want a winter wonderland Christmas, go to North America.

It was my first time actually in Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa. I was just stuck in Toronto few years back. Quebec City and Montreal is like a quarter part of Europe. And it's a French speaking city. Yes they all speak French and just a few individual speaking English. From Toronto, we drove all the way to Quebec for around 8 hours with no traffic and craggy road, (like going to Naga from Manila).

Montreal is such a beautiful city, so calm, serene and peaceful. But I won't recommend you to live there if you don't know how to speak French though. We didn't have much time checking out Ottawa the night was not good for walking and sightseeing to brave the cold winter. Quebec is a fine city like a little Europe I remember walking down the streets of Paris when we went to Parc des Champs de Bataille.





No comments:

Post a Comment